A passionate kiss, soft toys, a bouquet of red roses, candlelit dinner with soft music playing in the background and warm hug; is this your plan to celebrate valentine? Don’t worry, think again. Valentine is the day which is also known as valentine festival. It is the day to express your love with your partner.
It is the destination for those love birds, who want to enjoy their personal moments, and their feelings. There is no doubt that it is the best destination for valentine celebration in exotic way. At this place there is blue water, white sand and colorful reefs.
You can also check Rose Day 2015 Famous Quotes here.
There are many beautiful things here, which are linked with ooty and make this place romantic and different with other place. Panoramic surroundings, pleasant weather, whispering bird sounds, beautiful sights and rejuvenating breeze all things make ooty, a good choice to celebrate the festival of love.
During February, this place is truly paradise for honeymooners and couples. It has great attractions and lots of exciting things are here. You should visit the hill station in Nanital.
You can visit at some famous destinations here:
- Nainital Lake
- Naini Park
- Snow View
- Tiffin Top
- Gurney House
- Gorakhal etc.
Why not give your partner amazing surprise on this valentine day? Take her/him to Manali and feel the warmness of love. Here are incredible weather, charming hills and other attractive things, which your partner will like them very much. Fill your life with full of romance on this day.
Shimla is one of the best places to celebrate valentines day in India. It is the place of full excitement and love. Excellent excursion points, striking dramatic views of mountains and clouds, delicious local food, great shopping stuff and a bustling Mall Road, such types of things are there.
Kiss Day 2015 Images
You are planning a special date for valentine, and want to tell your lover something about him. Don’t make the mistake to say your lover everything, just say about your feeling at the right time. It can be a mistake that you could not handle your lover, but it should be positive.
We do more mistakes in our life during to say our lover, be careful during the telling your heart’s feeling. When it comes to decoration, we should think about the valentine decoration with full of hope. Just make heart-shaped everything. Use of colorful papers for valentine’s eve decoration, Make some heart shaped design by the help of these papers. There are many ways to turn papers or things in many beautiful shaped; super classy, super trendy and super sweet.
Make some balloons in heart shaped, so that they will look nice and smashing. Decorate your bedroom with fully dedication, also décor the dining table. There are plenty of décor ideas to make your atmosphere in right way.
Find More: Rose Day Quotes 2015
1. Free Valentine Printable and Heart Candy Jar
2. DIY (Do-It-Yourself) VALENTINE POM POM DECOR by Molly
3. Message in a Bottle by Sweet Scarlet
4. Crayon Heart Valentines by WhipperBerry
5. Homemade Valentine’s Decor
6. Valentine’s Day Subway Art by The Tomkat Studio
7. Valentine Bunting by Laura Beth
8. Valentine’s Day Decor: Sweet Valentine’s Day Wreath
9. Tree Branch Decor by MagazinaOnline
10. HEART STRING ART DECOR
11. Valentine Mantel by Remodelando la Casa
12. Valentine’s Day Decor by Anna Saccone
13. Simple DIY Valentines Day Door Decor
14. Romantic Home Decor
15. Charming Bedroom Decoration For Valentine’s Day
16. Burlap Valentine Heart Pillow
17. Valentine’s Fortune Cookies
18. DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Love Letters
19. DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Valentine’s Day Burlap Gift Bags
20. Valentine Party Pouches & Eat Your Heart Out Printables
Rose Day Wallpapers 2015
I love valentines day very much! There can be the possible drawbacks- eating more sweets. There are many healthy valentines day food ideas, which you can adopt them on the occasion of valentines day. There are soups, salad, sandwiches and more! Just have a look at these cute and tasty creations: tomato hearts, heart shaped PB & J sandwich, roasted heart potatoes, printable fruit labels, strawberry goat cheese salad, Thai green curry chicken, sweet chili baked brie, tomato soup with heart shaped grilled cheese, heart shaped personal pizzas, heart shaped wedge salad, a Valentine’s Day bento box, Valentine’s Day fruit messages, heart shaped sushi, watermelon hearts, heart shaped eggs, chicken soup with heart shaped carrots, heart shaped fruit salad, and heart milk cubes!
Also Check>>Teddy Bear Day Quotes 2015
1. Tomato Heart :: Eye Candy
2. Heart Shaped PB & J Sandwich :: School Bites
3. Roasted Heart Potatoes :: Hanielas
4. Printable Valentine’s Day Fruit Labels :: Alpha Mom
5. Valentine’s Day Salad :: Workman Family
6. Strawberry Goat Cheese Salad :: Spaceships and Laser Beams
7. Thai Green Curry Chicken :: Spaceships and Laser Beams
8. Sweet Chili Baked Brie :: Spaceships and Laser Beams
9. Tomato Soup with Heart Shaped Grilled Cheese :: Meaningful Mama
10. Heart Shaped Personal Pizzas :: Once Upon a Cutting Board
Find More: Promise Day Wallpapers 2015
Valentines day is coming fast. Very few days are remaining in the valentine. The countdown of valentine has started. Many people are eagerly waiting for the valentine celebration. For those people, who have relationship with other, this holiday is most commonly associated with candle light dinners, flowers and romance. This day has various romantic love stories in this day.
Find More About>>Rose Day 2015 Quotes
So what about the plan for valentine celebration? I have various plans for the valentine celebration.
Plan for the Party:
Plan for the valentine celebration step by step. You should make the plan with your friends. Plan about the food, breakfast and other music systems. Make such type time table for the valentine celebration that whole day would be covered according to the plan. Plan according to your money budget and your suitability.
Plan to See a Show:
You can see a show with your lover. If any show is live there then you can see it. If the show is based on the romantic love story, then it will be very amazing for your partner.
Plan for the Dinner:
Book a table online in any hotel. Plan such type of dinner that is feasible and proper way. Your lover will feel cool and amazing in this hotel.
Plan for a Piano Bar:
A menu filled with delicious pub-style food like wraps, burgers, pizzas and more is available and reservations for larger groups can be made online.
Download: Teddy Bear Day Images 2015
Valentine 2015 is coming very near. All the couples want fun on this auspicious occasion. People are so excited to celebrate valentines day with full of love, hope and affection.
On the valentines day, the couples will wear the different-different colors outfits. The outfits should be comfortable and more gorgeous. Dressing should be sensible for all the couples, who will wear the outfits.
Don’t Miss: Rose Day 2015 Famous Quotes
If you want more fabulous and attractive outfits, then you can search online and order online. You should go the local market to purchase different-different color outfits.
Valentines Day Outfits for Guys:
-Search for an outfits that looks stylish and attractive. A denim jeans with a v-neck t-shirt will look elegant.
-a pair of leather shoes will look better.
-If you are planning to go for a lunch with your partner, then wear the casuals in light pastel shades will be better. Don’t use black color shoes during day time.
-If you are going to on a formal date, then wear the formal cloth. Wear black suit with plain shirt with tie and a blazer. It will be the fantastic combination.
Matching Valentine Outfits for Couples:
Boy can wear the fashionable outfits that look stylish and cool. A black suit with a red tie and black pent can be more smartness on any boyfriend. Apart from, he can try some trendy outfits like jeans and colorful shirt or plain shirt with the spreading perfume.
To look more beautiful, a girl can wear a skirt or trendy gown with colorful designs and a chain. Instead of these things she can try jeans, top, and gowns on valentines day.
Download>>Teddy Bear Day Photos 2015
Saint Valentine’s Day, is better known as Valentine’s Day. It is actually celebrated on the 14th February of every year. Valentine is related to the romantic love and also known for romance between the couples.
Valentine is celebrated with expressions of love, gifts of flowers and chocolates, and cards. Cards are also known as valentine cards. Here are 101 best Valentine quotes for you.
1. “When love is not madness, it is not love.”
Pedro Calderon de la Barca
Also Find: Teddy Bear Day 2015 Quotes
2. “Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!”
4. “Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.”
Antoine de Saint-Expuery, Wind, Sand, and Stars, 1939
5. “Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.”
6. “I don’t understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.”
7. “For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.”
8. “Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.”
9. “Love – a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise, and the lips to pucker.”
10. “I claim there ain’t
As great as Valentine.”
11. “Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.”
12. “Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.”
13. “A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you.”
14. “You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover’s arms can only come later when you’re sure they won’t laugh if you
Jonathan Carroll “Outside The Dog Museum”
15. “We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”
16. “Must, bid the Morn awake1
Sad Winter now declines,
Each bird doth choose a mate;
This day’s Saint Valentine’s.
For that good bishop’s sake
Get up and let us see
What beauty it shall be
That Fortune us assigns.”
17. “Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.”
18. “kisses are a better fate than wisdom.”
19. “If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?”
20. “Who, being loved, is poor?”
21. “In melody divine,
My heart it beats to rapturous love,
I long to call you mine.”
22. “Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.”
23. “Without love, what are we worth? Eighty-nine cents! Eighty-nine cents worth of chemicals walking around lonely.”
Hawkeye, from M*A*S*H
24. “The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.”
25. “We loved with a love that was more than love.”
Edgar Allen Poe
26. “Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat.”
27. “Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.”
Henry Van Dyke
28. “Are we not like two volumes of one book?”
29. “A bell is no bell ’til you ring it,
A song is no song ’til you sing it,
And love in your heart
Wasn’t put there to stay –
Love isn’t love
‘Til you give it away.”
Oscar Hammerstein, “You Are Sixteen” from the film Sound of Music
30. “I’ve fallen in love many times…always with you.”
31. “Love is much nicer to be in than an automobile accident, a tight girdle, a higher tax bracket, or a holding pattern over Philadelphia.”
32. “What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has
been given to me by you.”
33. “I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.”
Elizabeth Barrett Browning
34. “When you’re in love you never really know whether your elation comes from the qualities of the one you love, or if it attributes them to her; whether the light which surrounds her like a halo comes from you, from her, or from the meeting of your sparks.”
Natalie Clifford Barney
35. “Take away love and our earth is a tomb.”
36. “Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.”
Zora Neale Hurston
37. “Love is a game that two can play and both win.”
38. “Without love, the rich and poor live in the same house.”
39. “We don’t believe in rheumatism and true love until after the first attack.”
Marie Ebner Von Eschenback, Aporism
40. “I love thee – I love thee,
‘Tis all that I can say
It is my vision in the night,
My dreaming in the day.”
41. “Love, and a cough, cannot be hid.”
George Herbert in Jacula Prudentum 1651
42. “Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren’t even there before.”
Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic’s Notebook, 1966
43. “Poetry spills from the cracks of a broken heart, but flows from one which is loved.”
Christopher Paul Rubero
44. “A man is not where he lives, but where he loves.”
45. “Tell me how many beads there are
In a silver chain
Of evening rain,
Unraveled from the tumbling main,
And threading the eye of a yellow star:
So many times do I love again.”
Thomas Lovell Beddoes
46. “The heart has its reasons that reason knows nothing of.”
Blaize Pascal, Pensees, 1670
47. “True love stories never have endings.”
48. “Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold.”
49. “Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.”
50. “Ah me! Love can not be cured by herbs.”
51. “Soul meets soul on lovers’ lips.”
Percy Bysshe Shelley
52. “I need the starshine of your heavenly eyes,
After the day’s great sun.”
Charles Hanson Towne
53. “Love is the silent saying and saying of a single name.”
Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic’s Notebook, 1960
54. “Love would never be a promise of a rose garden unless it is showered with light of faith, water of sincerity, and air of passion.”
55. “Sometimes we make love with our eyes. Sometimes we make love with our hands.
Sometimes we make love with our bodies. Always we make love with our hearts.”
56. “The Eskimos had fifty-two names for snow because it was important to them: there ought to be as many for love.”
57. “You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well.”
58. “Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.”
59. “Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law.”
Boethius, The Consolation of Philosophy
60. “Candle light, moon light, star light,
The brightest glow is from love light.”
61. “A baby is born with a need to be loved – and never outgrows it.”
Frank A. Clark
62. “Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.”
63. “Love is like dew that falls on both nettles and lilies.”
64. “I love you like crazy, baby
‘Cuz I’d go crazy without you.”
65. “How did it happen that their lips came together? How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill? A kiss, an all was said.”
66. “It is astonishing how little one feels alone when one loves.”
67. “Love is not singular except in syllable.”
68. “They who meet on an April night are forever lost in love, if there’s moonlight all about and there’s no moon above.”
E.Y. “Yip” Harburg and Fred Saidy, dialogue just before the song “Old Devil Moon” in the musical Finian’s Rainbow
69. “Love me and the world is mine.”
70. “Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.”
71. “Love is the poetry of the senses.”
Honore de Balzac
72. “Come live in my heart and pay no rent.”
73. “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.”
74. “Love is what you’ve been through with somebody.”
75. “Love is being stupid together.”
76. “For twas not into my ear your whispered
But into my heart.
twas not my lips you kissed
But my soul.”
77. “As soon go kindle fire with snow, as seek to quench the fire of love with words.”
78. “My heart to you is given;
Oh, do give yours to me;
We’ll lock them up together,
And throw away the key.”
79. “Love is the greatest refreshment in life.”
80. “What the world really needs is more love and less paper work.”
81. “Give me a kisse, and to that kisse a score;
Then to that twenty, adde a hundred more;
A thousand to that hundred; so kisse on,
To make that thousand up a million;
Treble that million, and when that is done,
Lets kiss afresh, as when we first begun.”
Robert Herrick, “To Anthea (III)”
82. “Falling in love is so hard on the knees.”
83. “Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination.”
84. “The most beautiful view is the one I share with you.”
85. “The mot important things are the hardest to say, because words diminish them.”
86. “My whole heart for my whole life.”
French proverb on poesy rings
87. “Like I’ve always said, love wouldn’t be blind if the braille weren’t so damned much fun.”
88. “Love is metaphysical gravity.”
R. Buckminster Fuller
89. “If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.”
90. “Love is not love that alters when it alteration finds.”
91. “If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.”
92. “You don’t marry someone you can live with – you marry the person who you cannot live without.”
93. “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.”
94. “True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.”
95. “I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love.”
Henry Ward Beecher
96. “Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.”
97. “Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.”
98. “Sympathy constitutes friendship; but in love there is a sort of antipathy, or opposing passion. Each strives to be the other, and both together make up one
Samuel Taylor Coleridge
99. “Very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love.”
100. “There is no remedy for love but to love more.”
Download: Rose Day 2015 Images
101. “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.”